Tuesday 11 April 2017

Hyperrealitites - Meme Newspaper #1

This is an article about doctors saying that diesel cars should be taken off the road because it's a risk to our health. 


The part that caught my eye was when Britain was under Tony Blair's Labour government persuaded people to buy diesel cars because they said it was 'green', they said that diesel cars were greener than than petrol vehicles.

I have used that quote and section from that article into my design. I used the laughing guy meme as a way of the meme laughing at the statement made by Labour years ago, which I also included the last part about Labour being colour blind because they must be if they said that diesel cars were 'green'.

I was in the mood for something colourful which is why I looked at colourful portraits. Since the meme was laughing, it did make me think of colours  and emotions, e.g. warm colours like yellow and orange could represent happiness.



I wanted the laughing guy meme to be the main focal point, as a way to represent how much of laughing statement  it was, which is why I used the empty spaces to fit the words in and around the guy.




http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcnnz7eYpa1ro74x3o3_1280.jpg

http://data.whicdn.com/images/17377373/large.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment