Monday 10 April 2017

Hyperrealitites Experiment #2 Further Development



After looking at different posters, I began liking the idea of combining two colours together and make it look like it's been screen printed. Below are some examples of what I mean. 




I re-created Eddie Murphy on Illustrator and I started looking at how to display the design and what colours to use. I decided to go with Yellow and Purple, contrasting colours to create that cool colour of the two colours fighting with each other, with one colour coming through the other.





Below is what I came up with. As you can see, I combined the two designs together and changed the opacity of the yellow design so the purple one can be seen. I like how it looks because it looks like it's coming off the page, but, I'm still unsure about the layout and the whole composition of it, it's a bit plain and boring, I want something to compliment the look of the design I created which is cool and groovy.







https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/ff/c0/a5/ffc0a517b95578308bd101c106964da9.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/ff/c0/a5/ffc0a517b95578308bd101c106964da9.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment