Monday 20 February 2017

Hyperreality - Experiment #2

One of my ideas is to create a meme newspaper, where I design each story as a meme. I decided to experiment with this idea by buying my own newspaper, one that is popular at my local. 

I decided to choose a story that I thought was important for people to know what is going on so I decided to go with the front page story.

Basically, the story is about how the government thought about doing this scheme where the public would get money for every time they would recycle their water bottles, e.g. if they took some of their water bottles back to the supermarket to recycle, they would get some sort of money but the government decided to scrap that idea, even though, it has been proven and it works in other countries.


I decided to go with this meme because it's very popular at the moment which makes sense to use it but also, it's that idea of the government trying to be smart by thinking, if we don't give money back to the public, we don't lose money, I tried to combine this thinking with this story.





No comments:

Post a Comment