Monday 20 February 2017

Hyperreality - Experiment #1

I have previously looked at Illusions and it's something I was interested in doing, I like the idea of making something that doesn't seem possible. One of the illusions that I have looked at was Hologram 3D so I decided to experiment with it.

One of the ideas I had with this illusion was to create a social skills app that comes alive and off the screen, to make it as realistic as possible.

I previously looked at how to create a Hologram 3D for myself and I will use what I have learned to create one.

I felt like I needed help to create this, which is why I have teamed up with Charlie Hamnett to help me create this, we have combined our skills.

I just decided to create my own character of myself, only because I wanted to see if I could create a human looking character to pop up from the screen, since I could possible have a human on my social skills app that will interact with the viewer. I needed the character to move as well so I decided to make it dance and move to see if it works and how it looks.





This is the final video...


Hologram 3D from Daniel Boscarino on Vimeo.


No comments:

Post a Comment