Tuesday 21 February 2017

Hyperrealities - Brief / Proposal #2

Topic

The Millennials are the most fitness active generation. With more people joining the gym, the bigger the market will expand, meaning more money to be made. This is a great opportunity to take advantage.
                                               
Brief

When I see beginners starting the gym, I see them clueless to what they are doing. My intention is to create a small affordable gym guide for beginners, in the same way as I needed help when I first started.


Context

I am thinking of using Lenticular Printing, why? Well, a normal gym guide will have images and diagrams explaining the viewer how to do a certain exercise, I feel like sometimes that doesn’t fully explain it, so I thought of using Lenticular printing to make the images move to explain the movements better.


Target Audience


Millennials, Young adults, 18-21, 

No comments:

Post a Comment