Thursday 23 February 2017

Hyperrealities - Brief / Proposal #3

Topic

I’m in the process of applying for placement and trying to get my name out there in the design world. The idea would be to use this project to advertise myself in different ways.

                                                               
Brief

My intention will be to advertise myself and my website. My aim is to get people to view my website.


Context

I could create a campaign.

I was thinking of using the idea of stickers and memes to attract the viewer’s attention since they are popular at the moment. I will use ‘Andre the Giant has a Posse’ idea to inspire me. it’s the idea of designing something which lacks information to capture the people’s curiosity and get them to find out more about it (in the end, leading them to my website).


Target Audience

(Very Broad)

Millennials, Design companies, Designers,


Creative Requirements

I will design stickers and posters with a lack of information but enough for the viewers to find out about me, the designs will be placed in different areas. I will design my own design page on Twitter and Instagram to get followers, that will work together with the stickers and posters.


I could create cool and unique t-shirts with my name and logo on it and wear them myself or get other people to wear them around the city, that way, it spreads my name around.


No comments:

Post a Comment