Saturday 22 October 2016

Final Design



I have gone with this design because I think it's a fun design, something I feel the young viewer would enjoy to explore.

I think my target audience would feel comfortable with this design because they are so used to holding phones in their hand, this would be something that they would enjoy holding because it comes naturally to them.

I have created a final design page with information about the product. I tried to include as much information as I can and tried to keep it as simple as possible so it would be easy for my viewers to understand how the design works.

I have included information like environmental issues, features etc because I have created it in a way that I'm going to present it to someone, for example, someone who is going to invest in it and I feel having those information is key.

No comments:

Post a Comment