Tuesday 11 October 2016

Cybernetic self Experiment #5 - Zine Development





I liked this idea of creating a narrative so much, I decided to create another story relating to this idea but this time, I'm looking at how it affected our interaction between each other.

The story behind it is a guy walking his dog, sees someone he knows and greets him but the other guy, instead of greeting back face to face, he decides to call him and talk to him through the phone. I chose this story because there's many people who can relate to this, people who rather talk to someone behind a screen rather than face to face or if they were out to dinner with friends, they rather spend their time on their phones than talk as a group.

This design is more focused towards teenagers, young adults because they are the ones more likely to relate to this story.

I added colour to this one beause the other one was in black and white so I added colour to contrast because I thought all these narratives I make could end up being a booklet so it's nice to have different styled designs instead of the same, keeps the viewer interested.


No comments:

Post a Comment