Friday 24 March 2017

Conclusion and Visual Appendix

24/03/2017 - Seminar

Today's seminar, we were placed in groups and we had to show the group our conclusion and visual appendix so we can get feedback for it.

I showed my team the visual appendix that I have designed which can be seen below. I got a couple of different types of feedback on how I could improve it, for example, the abstract is meant to be one big paragraph and not split up like mine is so I got to change that and also, I don't have to include the title, 'the abstract' on it because it's obvious to what it is.
Other feedback I got was to possibly make my design bigger so it doesn't look like it's an essay, it will look like more of a visual appendix but also, change the design I made at the bottom because it's not very clear to what it's meant to be and it doesn't really explain my essay topic that well. I could use an image I used in my essay and use that to represent my topic but slightly change it a bit.

The feedback I got was useful and will help me improve my visual appendix.




No comments:

Post a Comment