Wednesday 8 February 2017

Hyperrealities - Feedback

Feedback - 7/02/2017

I spoke to Johnny about one of my ideas which was to create a meme newspaper. I explained to him that this generation, the millennials, don't read the newspaper as much as the previous generations but I feel like it's vital for them to read it so they are up to with what is going on with the world, especially the important stuff. I thought of using memes as a way to connect with the millennials as they are popular at the moment.

Johnny liked the idea, he also suggested to go beyond the meme newspaper and possibly create a website where the viewers can collect a code from the newspaper, go on the website and be able to edit their own meme so it gets them involved more.

As something I could look at, he suggested this website, http://trumpdonald.org/ , which is a meme of Donald Trump. It's simple but effective, it gets the viewer involved and at the same time, it's fun, that is something I could aim to do, try and convey the same emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment