Tuesday 6 December 2016

Bear: Feedback

06/12/2016 - Tracy

I spoke to Tracy today about what I have done so far in this project. I explained my idea to her which is I'm creating bear yoyo cards to promote healthy eating and I'm designing fruit and vegetables as superheroes or monsters to get the young viewer interested and involved.

The feedback I got was that I have to think about the parents as my target audience as well, not just the children. I need to find a way to get the parents on board with this idea and involved so they are happy.

One of the ideas I came up with was that a child can collect a certain amount of barcodes from the yoyo cards then they send it to the company for a chance for the child to meet bear because I know how highly rated bear is with the children, not only that, bear will go to their school and cook a healthy meal to promote healthy eating and the best thing is that the parents can get involved as well so the child and their parents could cook together which is quite nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment